|Home||» Products||» Expansion Bellows||» Expansion Bellows|
We are counted amongst the affluent manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of a wide assortment of Expansion Bellows. These bellows are manufactured under experts' guidance with utmost precision using superior grade cast iron in accordance with the industry norms. Offered bellows are widely used as expansion joints that helps in connecting two or more hoses and pipes. Besides, these Expansion Bellows are available in various dimensions ranging from 14mm to 400mm inner diameter.
Advantages in a nutshell-
- Increasing flexibility & reducing deflection forces.
- Higher pressures & lower thrust forces
- Lower spring rates & higher elasticity.
- Minimal installation length due to high elasticity.
- Fail safe design due to multi-wall bellows unit
- High corrosion resistance can be attained economically for laminated bellows.
The Bellows and expansion joints are being manufactured based on proven technology used world wide to meet various applications in the industry. The product sizes range from 14mm to 400mm inner dia in circular Bellows.
The expansion joints with single and multiply with necessary accessories and fittings are part of the product range. The Bellows and expansion joints can be tailor made to meet specific requirements of the customer within the available product range. The objective of our company is to produced high quality products at competitive prices.
Bellows expansion joints are designed as per EJMA standard. Bellows expansion joints are employed in piping systems to absorb differential thermal expansion while containing the system pressure. They are being used in refineries, chemical plants, nuclear power systems, heating and cooling systems etc.
Types of Bellows Circular Bellow (Standard Range)-
- Square Bellow
- Rectangular Bellow
- Joints Pressure Balanced Expansion
- Joints In-Line Pressure Balanced Expansion Joints
- Types of End Fittings-
- Fixed Flange
- Welded End
- Vanstone Flange/Floating Flange